• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed XXI.mobi - Roman numeral 21

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

movingconcierge

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm thinking of selling this one to help finance some development needs. Could I get an appraisal? Also, if you think it's too green to sell right now, what would you suggest for development. Thanks!

Tim
 
Thanks for the appraisal. I like this one since it is the shortest way to say 21. It could mean blackjack or 21st century.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Could I get a few more appraisals or development ideas please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom