• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Your.MD and Professional.MD

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessdesigns
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessdesigns

Guest
Hi everyone,

I've just registered the following domains:

Your.MD

Professional.MD

Appraisals and comments are welcome. :)

Thanks!

Jess
 
Well, I am a fan of Your.MD (as you already know because I tried to buy this one too) :)

It would make a great site address for a health site along the lines of WebMD.Com, or useful to any family doctor.

It would even make good e-mail addresses to offer to doctors. What's wrong with having an e-mail address like [email protected] ? Looks fine to me.
 
Thank you, RJ. :)

Do you think I should develop a one-page site for it with something related to medicine? Would it add to its value? :)

Thanks again,

Jess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom