• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed YouRisk.com please appraisals

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
Please buddies help me found the valuation of this great domain name. I love it. I have see around here many starting with YOU but of course not anyone has the same value.

I think YouRisk.com can be used to a financial service, a loan or something else. Your appraisals are welcome cause I´m looking to sell it at the right price.

Thanks.
 
Someone wants to make an appraisal please?
 
(I think it can be used to a financial service, a loan)
it's a good name but i felt something afraid of the word risk it's as yourrisk or on your own risk
it has reminded me of an arabic domain means in english lose money but when the owner changed it into an earning meaning of money it's really deserved a high rating

i appraise your site from $500-$1500
or from xxx - xxxx
best wishes for you
 
Thanks refide46!

Keep it coming!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom