• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Accommodations,Net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
482
Reaction score
52
Perhaps I am being overly optimistic, but I have strong feelings about the value of this name.

Using sub domains, it covers both all geo names and would also cover all logical venues for accommodations. For example, UK.Accommodations or Travel.Accommodations are certainly possible.

People will often look at a .net name and say, well, I can spend x and get the .com name - not in this case and I also have the logical "cover name" (not the actual .com) for it in the .com space.

So, what is the value in your minds? I've received high x,xxx offers in the past here at DNF and from others, but I'd like some other educated evaluations.

I'm thinking of simply developing it in the community space at this point, failing any improvement in the domain sales market.

-Commerce
 
Long name, prone to misspellings. Additionally, the travel space is almost fully built out in this area.

I'd take high xxxx and run it to the bank myself. Good luck.
 
I agree with the previous poster. Most people can't even spell that word.
 
Interesting takes. The .com variant went for several million to its current owners.

I appreciate the feedback so far.
 
Without going into details that might cause me trouble, I agree the .com is not strong at all, however, check out the whois and you may understand why.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom