Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Appraisal of an 3 characters COM.... A7C.com !!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 3 character domain :

A7C.com

What kind of value do you think it could have ?

Thank you
:flypig:

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's not a 3 letter but a 3 'character' domain name.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$10-$20

certainly not a 3 letter .com

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
true, so we have here a 2 letters and 1 number domain name.... sounds Better ?

Is there any way I can change the headline of my post and insert instead of " letter " " characters " ?

Thanks

Joe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$REG - $20.00.

-Joe

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any thoughts about its value in 2 or 3 years ? Do you think it has any chance to grow as 3 letters domains ?

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
on other forums I noticed 3 characters domains going for more than XXX$

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its worth $50-$70+ on ebay..if it were 7AC or AC7 it would be worth alot more..I just sold 4WF.com for low $xxx

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
about $50-70 in the market, I persoanlly think its $0 because it has no value except its a 3 character .com and those are limited, its not a brandable name or catchy, the traffic should be low and/or useless, I am still amazed that people buy these actually because the domain business is not stamp collecting its about real value.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mid xx

DNbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$50.00

I remember well 3 years ago you could buy an average 3 - letter .com for less than $500.00 . Nowadays, not less than $5000.00 under normal circumstances.

So if your 3 character is worth around $50.00 - $100.00 today, I don't see a problem for this domain to increase value at least up to $400 - $600.00 within the next 2 - 3 years.

Although there are many more 3 character .com domains than 3 - letter .com domains, thousands new businesses looking for a unqiue online identity are joining the Internet every day and they will buy this stuff.

Any "brandable" .com will be well more worth in 2 - 3 years...... and we will be all big time millionaires, so let's start the party now.........:clap2:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNbulk said:
$50.00

I remember well 3 years ago you could buy an average 3 - letter .com for less than $500.00 . Nowadays, not less than $5000.00 under normal circumstances.

So if your 3 character is worth around $50.00 - $100.00 today, I don't see a problem for this domain to increase value at least up to $400 - $600.00 within the next 2 - 3 years.

Although there are many more 3 character .com domains than 3 - letter .com domains, thousands new businesses looking for a unqiue online identity are joining the Internet every day and they will buy this stuff.

Any "brandable" .com will be well more worth in 2 - 3 years...... and we will be all big time millionaires, so let's start the party now.........:clap2:

There is NO point to these domains, only mindless speculation. You are NEVER going to find an enduser for a name like this, meaning it will be passed back and forth by domainers until the end of time.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNbulk said:
$50.00

There is NO point to these domains, only mindless speculation. You are NEVER going to find an enduser for a name like this, meaning it will be passed back and forth by domainers until the end of time.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bellissima said:
I just purchased a 3 character domain :

A7C.com

What kind of value do you think it could have ?

Thank you
:flypig:

It is probably worth $100, even as a novelty name. Remember, most names in the Appraisal Section cannot be spelled or pronounced, and even though I already forgot what this one was, it is still worth more than reg fee...even if it is just a collector's item.

There are lots of things in the world that have value that cannot be put to practical use....most home-run balls fall into that category, even high-end art is all about exclusivity.

The bottom line is that it is worth "something", but not "a bunch", and it really doesn't have the exclusivity to be worth "a ton" at any time in the future.

At least it is a dotcom. Compared to a crappy Zune or Wii name I would have to say: "BEAUTIFUL NAME".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators