Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Appraisal of an 3 characters COM.... A7C.com !!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude. listen to GT web. I really belive he is right on...as a matter of fact I believe he has a good pulse on our industry...I have read many threads where GT has weighed in and he has a realistic view. This evolution theory is really a waste of time. Let move on with this thread.

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Onward said:
This evolution theory is really a waste of time. Let move on with this thread.

So you want me to believe that you bought all your domains to sell them right now and you won't hold any of them ? Did you really think when you purchased your domain that it could not get anymore value with years ? :fish2:

Joe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
McDot said:
Why don't you just take a look here:

http://www.3character.com/priceguide.html

I think it is a very good source.:target:

good source? Hardly. And those pricing valuations are not just arbitrary and flawed, but a complete joke as far as I'm concerned - no reflection on the true "market" value for 3 letter domains.

-Joe

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bellissima said:
Did you really think when you purchased your domain that it could not get anymore value with years ? :fish2:

of course not...you are missing the point...and I am not going to waste my time on this thread anymore.

A silly 3 Character .com may at some point have value if a car maker or business stupidly does not research their prospective name before sinking millions of dollars into their investment. These days it happens less and less. Good luck with this name you have. I hope the schooled experts on this forum are wrong and you make your million off A7C.com.

You may want to get yourself acclimated to the fact that the name will never be worth much more than reg fees.

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok Onward.

That's your point of view. Everybody has one.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread !:becky:

bobby9101

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
everyone has one... that it isn't worth $xx,xxx
MODS please close thread

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never said my name was worth XX,XXX ! I never thought it.

I opened this thread to have opinions from everyone regarding prediction for 3 characters . com

and Bobby, if you are toooooo busy to contribute to this thread anymore, nobody is forcing you to stay. We are in a free world and you are free to not take part to this anymore.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Develop the domain into something that A7C.com could stand for. that way, while/if you're waiting for the value of this domain to grow, just by it sitting there, you're increasing the value of it yourself, instead of waiting for the future development of the industry to do it for you.

Personally, Im not into these type of names unless Im going to develop it.. yea Im more of an enduser :)

Goodluck! , keep the thread clean guys!

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
keep the thread clean guys!

You did not have to delete my offer to Italiandragon for 6 LNL.com domains $30 each, because he is claiming he will buy all which I think is just hogwash. Therefore ontopic here.

chording

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
You did not have to delete my offer to Italiandragon for 6 LNL.com domains $30 each, because he is claiming he will buy all which I think is just hogwash. Therefore ontopic here.

Denny, pm me your 6 LNL.com domains, I'll take them all at $30 each.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have PM off, I hate PM so much and I despise it.
email: denny jzn com

chording

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hate PM too, but not to that extent :)
Email sent.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Onward said:
Dude. listen to GT web. I really belive he is right on...as a matter of fact I believe he has a good pulse on our industry...I have read many threads where GT has weighed in and he has a realistic view.

Nicest thing anyone has said about me all week - thank you.

Always good to see members reaching deals in other people's appraisal threads :)

raju79

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you sould get MId $XXX

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Always good to see members reaching deals in other people's appraisal threads :)

Did not know there exists people paying $30 for crap domains like w5k.com or a6j.com. If I knew that I wouldn't let expire this year at least 20 such domains...

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks SouthernTN for your suggestion.

Probably GT is right and unless is developped, A7C.com won't have much value.

I will follow the SouthernTN advice.

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you look on page 2 of this thread, someone offered $70 for the domain. So as of right now, this domain is worth $70.

I would say that you could get $100+/- for it.

About 3 months ago you could of bought 100's of them at $45 to $55 a piece. Now you would be lucky to find one at $80. Nice jump in value over the past 3 months if you ask me!

After reading the debate in this long thread for a 3 character .com's...I think we should all agree that minimum value for these nowadays are $80+. (with the exception of the ones that start with "0"...those make me want to throw up!!!)

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for stressing that interesting point Scizza !

I didn't notice that prices went up that fast ..... that's not bad at all and it does leave room for further increases in the next years.

As suggested by others, to develop A7C.com will probably be the best choice to make

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
scizza said:
If you look on page 2 of this thread, someone offered $70 for the domain. So as of right now, this domain is worth $70.

I would say that you could get $100+/- for it.

About 3 months ago you could of bought 100's of them at $45 to $55 a piece. Now you would be lucky to find one at $80. Nice jump in value over the past 3 months if you ask me!

After reading the debate in this long thread for a 3 character .com's...I think we should all agree that minimum value for these nowadays are $80+. (with the exception of the ones that start with "0"...those make me want to throw up!!!)

Yep. Assuming that the $70 offer was legitimate and not some fluke then that is the minimum. There are lots of things that I wouldn't buy that others find appealing. It can pretty much be established that there is a market for these names. I said $100 earlier...I don't love the name, but if someone offered $70 in this thread then i am sticking to my number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators