Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Appraisal of an 3 characters COM.... A7C.com !!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
There is NO point to these domains, only mindless speculation. You are NEVER going to find an enduser for a name like this, meaning it will be passed back and forth by domainers until the end of time.

You got this all wrong.

What is worth what?
Something worths because there is demand.
At the moment these 3 chars never sell for less than $90 so that`s his MINIMUN price.

I dare you to find ANY 3 chars .com for $30, I would buy them ALL.

And prices of 3 chars and 4 letters .com are just following the trend of the 3 letters .com

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
italiandragon said:
You got this all wrong.

What is worth what?
Something worths because there is demand.
At the moment these 3 chars never sell for less than $90 so that`s his MINIMUN price.

I dare you to find ANY 3 chars .com for $30, I would buy them ALL.

And prices of 3 chars and 4 letters .com are just following the trend of the 3 letters .com

LOL, $90 for ANY 3 char .com?

You got a lot to learn buddy.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is NO point to these domains, only mindless speculation. You are NEVER going to find an enduser for a name like this, meaning it will be passed back and forth by domainers until the end of time.

I bet the guy whom owns these domains: HIV.com , AZT.com , RX7.com , ZR1.com, b2b.com, 7up.com or QE2.com would disagree with you.
Those, a few years ago may, have been had for reg fee but what could you get for them today ???

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a big difference between HIV.com (even RX7.com) and Z2Y.com or whatever. I mean that random LNL.com or NLN.com combinations are basically impossible to sell to an end user, while a name like KRT.com (random example) has an indefinately higher probability of being sold for $xx,xxx+ to an enduser. The funny part of this whole domain game is that the vast majority of the names in the forum never make it to an enduser, but are rather traded around the community by domainers.

For example, I would much rather spend $100 on a decent 3 letter .info than a random 3 character .com

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domain being A7C.com

A and C aren't they considered as premium letters ?

What about 7 ? It could stand for 7 days a week for example

Can't it be considered as a premium number too ?

bobby9101

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok billissima
you obviously over payed. how much?
i think it is worth 95 current market

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was asking to expert domainers if they could see any values in letters such A and C and in a number such as 7

making A7C.com

bobby9101

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok...
A and C are considered "prime numbers" but face it there isn't many Prime acronyms for ac7
the first thing that popped into my mind was "Air Conditioning" however no Air Conditioning company wants a 7 at the end of their name.
If you can think of a company that wants a 7 at the end of their name let me know.
Value: 95 for the rarity

Guess: you paid more than that

bobby9101

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok i mis-read
wow i am sorry but now it is worth even less :)

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A & C are good letters and 7 is a good number but that doesnt mean the random combination A7C is any good. $100 max.

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it seems that your appraisals are only taking into consideration todays markets and prices charts.

But what about predictions ?

Those of you who started " domaining" around 1999 know that domain value has increased dramatically and won't stop , the .com being the " premium place " of this virtual real estate market.

This said, couldn't it be possible to predict that value of a 3 characters domain with a com extention in the near future ? ( in the next 3 or 6 years ? )
Isn't that the main aim of real estate investment to see a cheap piece of land become more and more precious .....?

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bellissima said:
it seems that your appraisals are only taking into consideration todays markets and prices charts.

Those of you who started " domaining" around 1999 know that domain value has increased dramatically and won't stop , the .com being the " premium place " of this virtual real estate market.

This said, couldn't it be possible to predict that value of a 3 characters domain with a com extention in the near future ? ( in the next 3 or 6 years ? )
Isn't that the main aim of real estate investment to see a cheap piece of land become more and more precious .....?

thats what the appraisals are for, to say what we think its worth right now. any domain name could be worth a lot more 3, 5, 10, or 20 years down the road.

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nrmillions said:
thats what the appraisals are for, to say what we think its worth right now. any domain name could be worth a lot more 3, 5, 10, or 20 years down the road.

:thumb: :plane:

Bellissima

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whaou ! finally some positive and constructive advice !

At least he made a few research BEFORE giving his advice !

Thank you KANECO !

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bellissima said:
whaou ! finally some positive and constructive advice !

At least he made a few research BEFORE giving his advice !

Thank you KANECO !

I love it when people beg for appraisals and then get mad at people for taking the time to voice their honest opinions.

There is nothing special about this name, you wont be able to sell it in the forum for more than $100 GUARANTEED.

Maybe in 2-3 years it will be worth more, but I highly doubt it.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bellissima said:

LOL. We are not all PROs here and are just giving our honest opinions. Not all of us have the time to research, neither are us predictors. You have to learn to accept or leave it to any of the comments that are expressed here.

If you want to get an adequate answer for the future market for the name, hire a pro instead. I doubt money will be spent for this alternative.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you should develop it. Check out v7n.com similiar name.
but there network is easily worth greater than $XXXXX.

Frankly I must say.. a name has a value only when it is developed.. a stupid dumb name can pull millions of traffic but a high quality name can't pull a shit. Is that high quality name worth it ??

.:: peace ::..
.Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom