• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed arcticmonkeys.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranked Up

RankedUp.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
I'm must in the process of moving the site to sedo to see what it makes parked and see if I get any offers on it.

arcticmonkeys.info

See the STATS HERE

What do you think I'd get for it?

DB
 
Domain alone is worth less than zero, so I don't think that Sedo parking is an option. Adding it as a project will not give you paid clicks, but at least you will get some chance of ever selling it.
 
Yeah, the band already has the .com as their official site. Unless you find a rich superfan that just has to have the .info version of this domain, I doubt you're going to find anyone willing to part with much money for it. I suspect if you try to commercialize it you might be opening yourself up to a Wipo case too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom