Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed NuclearAttack.com ... the value now? ... the value *after* a Nuclear Attack?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogeorge

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think some will have back up generators. However, will the ISPs, cable companies, satellite companies be able to provide internet service even if there is electricity?

I presume Samoa, Australia, South America will still be up and running the internet.

seeker said:
Ron,
Now, I will not get into the nitty gritty of the net.
and I know it is perceived as Nuclear proof.
the only gTLD sponsor that makes any type of a remote guarantee for this is PIR.
the whole think is BS.
electricity will fail in a nuclear attack. So...
you get the pic...
in *theory*, PIR (.ORG) has the highest resistance to this, even higher than .mil (in theory the highest is .int)
Where did I get my info from?
:)
do a little research.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about registering NUCLEARRECOVERY.COM (still available) next ? :cheeky:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think we (The US) should just nuke the questionable parts of the middle east before any of this happens..just clear out all the women and children and warn everyone, then make it a glass parking lot...my opinion is had we done that years ago 9/11 would have NEVER happened ;)

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem is then, that all middle east might be a questionable part.
The 9/11 perpetrators, were not iraquies or afganistans, they were Saudis !! Which are supposedly to be U.S. allies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok nuke em all then ;)

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think NuclearAttack.com should be developed into a global information site for real! I can't see anyone being interested in this name other than to be informative of the subject. Afteral, who's realy going to be commercially interested in this domain after a nuclear strike?

And as far as Al-Qaeda and other extremist puppets are concerned, it's not them who are going to be the source of any nuclear threat in the coming years. There's a new threat on the block "Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" - get a load of this nuclear fueled NUT! Iran is going to be a major threat in the following year(s), keep an eye out for this stupid jerk, who's probably connected to alsorts by the BS propoganda he's churning out!

Read this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4543720.stm and watch the video - he's a NUTTER!

I recently developed radiationrecords.com - Ok it's a PPC site but it's informational and I know there's growing awareness. Radiation is a buzz word at the moment, from to mobile phones to radiation exposure.

Ron - I vote you get that site developed - in fact I' will help develop it if you need any design assistance! PM me..

Dynamic1

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sasquatch said:
What a stupid question!

It's incredible that there are people who even speculate what their domain will be worth after an event like that. Same people really have no shame on how low they can go in their greedy fantasies?

Your shameless website promo speaks volumes about your preparations to make money on an event where so many people and their environment will be annihilated: "...sadly, it's only a matter of time before it happens - be ready with this domain!"

To answer your ugly question...

In the god-forbid case of serious nuclear attack on US, the value of all our domains combined will be close to $0 for years to come, because fear, uncertainity and low moral will drive our consumer-investment economy down the septic pipe.

In the case of nuclear event elsewhere in the world (Kashmir...), and US media (Aaron Brown) starts calling it "nuclear attack", then yes, your domain will have some value, depending on the type-in traffic it produces.

Happy now?
I would not want to own it. And if I did I would make it into a site of how to prepare or to survive in the event of.
Bottom line if the USA gets hit the world economy is smoked along with whatever country attacked us.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
Ok nuke em all then ;)

Oh geez. Here we go, Hitler. Better yet, G.W. Bush. There is a winner for you. We just need to worry about ourselves instead of going and attacking everyone else. Waste of money this war is when we could have taken one shot and took him out. Or better yet use one of our satellites to blow him out of his socks.

We need to focus on our own problems first. Just look at the starving people in this country we can't feed, but we spend billions to feed others. Doesn't make sense to me much. Sure we should provide assistance, this is how we make allies, but others need to learn to fend for themselves.

The national debt I think is our biggest problem and removing this hillbilly from presidency. Hopefully, we will elect a less of a moron for our next president. Damn politics. Think my bloodpressure rose 20 points just thinking about it.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would disagree with most appraissals here, if you look at y2k some made millions off of fear of others, there are some pratical things we can do in the event of nuke attack, a site could easily be constructed with info, as far as making money, people around DC buy underground modulars, theres emegency foods that can be sold,iodine pills, well buckets, and a million other products for preparedness i think real value could be added to domain with a site on it

zachbb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:

yes, and how convinient is it that the stated targets of nuclear attacks are all those countries which score high on the democrats and low on republicans?

The cities chosen as optimal targets are New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Boston and Washington, D.C. New York and Washington top the preferred target list for al-Qaida leadership.

and OMG the guy who wrote that article is either omni-present or interviewed Bin Laden in his spare time: how else could he know what Mr. Laden's intentions are? Give me a break..

Because bin Laden does not want any failed efforts to overshadow "the success of Sept. 11." There will also not be any attacks on U.S. nuclear power plants. The rationale? The nuclear power plants can act as force multipliers when the weapons of mass destruction are detonated.

What a terrible article.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The emotion nuclearattack.com domain name appears to bring out in many people, as illustrated in this thread, indicates to me the name alone has decent value.

Thank you for the development suggestions - I'll likely give a website on there a try.

Ron

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In light of North Korea's pending nuclear test, it's time to revisit the NuclearAttack.com appraisal...

Also, have some others, including NuclearTargets.com, which I'm considering developing.

Ron

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If we launch it first, priceless.
If N.Korea launches a strike first, worthless.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a stupid question!

It's incredible that there are people who even speculate what their domain will be worth after an event like that. Same people really have no shame on how low they can go in their greedy fantasies?

Your shameless website promo speaks volumes about your preparations to make money on an event where so many people and their environment will be annihilated: "...sadly, it's only a matter of time before it happens - be ready with this domain!"

To answer your ugly question...

In the god-forbid case of serious nuclear attack on US, the value of all our domains combined will be close to $0 for years to come, because fear, uncertainity and low moral will drive our consumer-investment economy down the septic pipe.

In the case of nuclear event elsewhere in the world (Kashmir...), and US media (Aaron Brown) starts calling it "nuclear attack", then yes, your domain will have some value, depending on the type-in traffic it produces.

Happy now?
Hi,
well said. people kept posting mindless rubbish even after this statement.
you want to develop a site. develop a site that remembers the utter devastation the last time your country took part in a nuclear attack. let's all remember 'Hiroshima' & 'Nagasaki'. I'm ashamed to say the UK was linked to this also as one of the allies. Are we ever gonna learn from our past mistakes?
Probably not. Look at Iraq, another huge waste of life on both sides.
Predator :hippie:

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$0

Could not imagine anyone wanting to own this domain

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NuclearAttack.com SOLD

Thank you everyone for the appraisals - the feedback was very helpful :)

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators