Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Tech.com - since 1992

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do not take less than $200,000 it is possible it can sell for over 1 million to the right person. If you put it in a auction like sedo you would be looking on low xxx,xxx good luck hold out to the right buyer.

Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The way I view it is this:

Anyone can say this is a domain that's worth $200k or $500k or $1 million bucks.

The truth is, having this type of expectations or reserve, few domains eventually sell. Those that do sell are negotiated upon in face to face meetings. Anyone can say they can sell the domain for millions etc.

If the OP has an offer from a "legitimate party" that offers them a direct opportunity to sell, then cash is king.

shiffy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sit on many-many boards of various org's and part of doing what we do is being properly versed in order to make the best decisions for the org we represent.

In this case, too many here are assuming way too much, this is a person asking questions about value of an asset that the group may or may not sell.....pretty simple, end of story.

Today, the way the economy is and how hard it is on schools throughout America ( and I would guess other places ) it would only be natural to evaluate assets and determine if value could better serve the org in another area of that org. rather than being underused.

This has nothing to do with legal issues, nobody is claiming to sell anything, this is an inquiry. If learning about something you govern on behalf of a group or org is a crime, myself and millions of other proud volunteers / board members should be in jail. To the contrary, you have a responsability to understand what you are voting on or you may cause a bad decision to be made and then yes, it can become a crime.

Best wishes to all,
Enterpryzman

I agree with you. Sorry if I did not get that across properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators