• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sjp said:
I see where you are going with this.

But The domain is sold, And Yes, I did sell all those gutter domains to MY BOSS. THE owner of the largest gutter company in the world.

Ok. Now if you are done slamming me and calling me a lyer, I would appreciate if this thread came to a close.

I sold the domain like I said rather you believe it or not.

Talking about my english. I am so sorry GT, I did not know you were a english teacher..

I am done trying to defend my self. The domain is sold and it is over with. You will not hear of another sale, I promise.
guttergaurds.net > todaysdomains.com heh
 
Mr. Deleted, you look like that guy in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia..... :o
 
well done gt web, you are spot on. the guy who posted this crappy chromeguard domain needs psychiatric help. Guy
 
You are saying here you sold Chromeguard for XXX.XXX..
you will need to pay taxes on the gain, !! which is about the full amount, and you can be sure that the IRS knows at least after this whole discussion about it,..and after saying so many times that you sold the domain the IRS would think you are trying to commit tax-fraud if you don't declare it,..that will be interesting...
 
SJP, why do you feel the need to type what is not real? The only person who loses is you. You pay because you lose your own credibility. Mate, it's sad. Try to do and say and type what is real. Don't be a gimp all of your life.
 
Your "buyer" has been contacted about your thread on DS, I wonder if he will make a response anywhere.
 
hmmmm, Interesting....


"Like sands thru the hour glass... these... are the days... of our lives!" :-)

(Dayum Stephano is at it again eh?)


What some people will try to do over the Internet is amazing.

Makes me think of a Domain to go rego... bbl...
 
You know as much fun as this is, what's scary is that there lots of delusional guys like this one who create fantasy worlds around them. Society's a mess...
 
The domain is sold. He asked me to say "No comment" to everything.

I asked him if he would come out and or respond to his emails to verify sale.

I hope he does, Because I want alot of people to apologize.

Thanks
 
sjp said:
The domain is sold. He asked me to say "No comment" to everything.

I asked him if he would come out and or respond to his emails to verify sale.

I hope he does, Because I want alot of people to apologize.

Thanks

So are you really an expert stock broker and closer?
 
I was not a expert stock broker. .Never said that. I sold under valued stocks to stock brokers.. Which is also considered a Stock Broker.

I can answer any questions about me.. But I can not talk about the sale.

I am sorry I mentioned it and Hopefully You will find out about it.

I am a Mater Closer. That is what I do. I train others, Car lots, fortune 500 companies anybody that is in sales. I am motivational speaker, I teach others How to have the success I have had in life.
I do have books and tapes out in 1 organization. They are not available to the public. However I can try to get you a tape if you want one.
I do not write the books. The books were written about my success on what God blessed me with.. That is a closer.

I Run with the best, Sleep with the best and play with the best.

I have never been accused of being a lyer. And I have never been down graded as much as I have here.

Domains is something I do on the side for fun. I dont get rich off of it. And as matter of fact, My domains get very little unique hits. I have a few that get some, But I don't buy for that reason.. I dont make any money off pay per click, But I have sold alot of domains through My who-is info.

I dont know how to catch domains when they expire. I have tried, But failed.
I just learned how to point a site to another site, after 6 years of doing this.

I dont know how to build a website.
I do know how to do SEO Which I love doing for fun.
I have sold names for reg fee and on up.
I have let names expire.

However I find the value in something today that is going to be here tomorrow.

Am I as big as I want. No
Do I like this bad publicity? NO
I have been asked to sell domains durring all these GReat threads.. "YES"
However I have not sold 1 and I will not sell 1 untill this is taken care of.

I do not want anyone to think that I am selling domains off of this thread.

So if you contact me to sell domains or to buy domains, I am ethical And I will not do either.

I will not sell a domain for at least 1 month after this thread ends.

If someone offers me big money we even will wait 1 month.

As far as all the acusers out there, I may not have perfect typing skills, I am not be the best speller, I may not type things correctly. But I am Human. And I do not lie nor would I start a false thread.

Have any of you once ever thought that I sold this domain and the rumors that are going around are because 1 or 2 people decided to start it.

I feel sorry for those people.

I do Good for people everyday and get treated with the up most respect from my Peers.

I was Not the best Kid. Everybody thougth I would be dead or in jail by 19

Proved them wrong and became the most succesfurl person in my family.

There is my life. Now I am done typing and responding and trying to defend myself.

I hope the person that bought it will say something and if he does not, Well then I Guees I look bad. But I got paid.> That is what matters.

As far as It goes, I am not even going to read this thread anymore.

Thanks for everything.
Shawn
 
Ive actually given this thread a lot of thought... Ive prob read over it a dozen times.

I think its fair to give sjp enough time to prove all this... I think people have made just about every comment that could possibly be made... Each person here has the right to have an opinion on anyone they wish, however, making those opinions public are not acceptable. No one absolutely knows the outcome of this sale except for sjp and the potential buyer. I think this thread should be closed before anymore damage is done untill we know for absolute sure the outcome of this sale.

Its simply doing no good asking the same questions over and over. Lets not forget sjp has been a member of this forum since 2002, if he is the least bit serious about his reputation here he will either provide the proof that is needed, or he will simply come clean.
 
I am a Mater Closer. That is what I do. I train others, Car lots, fortune 500 companies anybody that is in sales

On the DS thread you said "OOPS" when another member pointed out saying "$xxx,xxx" was in violation of the now infamous NDA. That speaks volumes right there - you train Fortune 500 companies but dont know the first thing about a NDA?

There is always a chance you are being honest, but this story has so many holes its incredible.
 
I breezed through this, avoiding most of the trash talk.

Simply put. What does it matter?

Thread Starter: "What does it matter if they believe you?"

Doubters: "What does it matter if you doubt? It does not change reality"

Bank Account: "What does it matter if the moneys there?"

Is the Domain worth it? To the right person, yes. So if someone gives you their word on something, congratulate them. DO NOT judge people based on hear-say.

If you don't like what you read. Stop reading it.

I won't be in this thread again, not even to read responses. Just hope people grow up and stop feeding on doubt, drama, and degradation.

Nuf said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom