• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: chromeguard.com offer for xxxxxx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this thread still open? Are we giving added traffic and forum time to this guy??

Thread has been entertaining though!!

just my 2cents...
 
Why is this thread still open? Where else are you going to find stuff like this...

I Run with the best, Sleep with the best and play with the best.

That's class, man! I'm tempted to put it on a T-shirt.

It would certainly sell better than something like "I run with drunks, sleep with my dog and play with myself".
 
Does anyone know where I can get a chromeguard for my car???
 
oveber said:

lol. :greenlaugh:

Do you think the 250ml tub is a better value?

chromeguard.jpg
 
FilthyVentures said:
Read my above post

"5. I called 612-598-5865 and some kid answered the phone "YO" I asked to speak to Allan and he said "WHO" and I said "Allan Mooney with ChromeGuard" and he hung up."

Yes, I read that. It doesn't confirm the person who answered the phone was actually Shawn...it may have just been a random person.

This is all pretty funny...one of the better threads DNF has ever seen :-)
 
SJP is dreaming in la la land... good stuff
 
lol this thread should be added to the dnforum ' Hall of Fame ' section
 
italiandragon said:
ChromeGuardS now???

:greenwink:

Google: plural 2,780 / singular 695
 
Duckinla said:

Damn, I'm out.

I think I'll spend that money on something more valuable...like maybe a pair of double cheeseburgers at McDonalds. :-)
 
It doesn't confirm the person who answered the phone was actually Shawn...it may have just been a random person.

"And you want to be my latex salesman."
Vandalay Industries

/seinfeld voice
 
Well it doesn't appear the kid fully lied. Every lie has some trust to it. He may or may not have overstated what he sold the domain for. But as I stated earlier anything is possible and the name itself to the right buyer can do very well with it. If I had a car chrome protecting agent I would want to call it ChromeGuard as well. If you start to see infommercials about this you know it's been sold.

Protecting your car chrome is worth big bucks. I am sure there are companies making millions on similar products every year. Why is it so unfathomable that he got $xxx,xxx for chromeguard.com just because he had it for $60 earlier.

Anyways..truth or lies this is a nice thread to read...drama is fun sometimes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom