• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FinanceWeek.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
23
I'd like to get some of those famous free domain name appraisals.

Got somebody beating down my door for this one.
 
I like it....its very brandable.

Low xxx for resellers and xxxx or more if developed or to end user.
 
I'd like to get some of those famous free domain name appraisals.

Got somebody beating down my door for this one.

If someone is that keen for it, they must be an end user - so it's a case of finding the middle ground between your greed, and their need.

How deep are their pockets ? I'd be happy with anything over $3k to an end user. That said, you don't need to be a dreamer to imagine seeing it on DNJ selling for $50k...
 
5k if sold to end user. 1k-3k reseller. good luck!
 
Surprised this was still out there (or already in your stockpile).

There are several online journals and weekly's with this title but none have the dot com (obviously).

Have not done any research for TM or anything of the sort. Maybe or maybe not an issue. Strong domain name with already an established base and traffic.

Many weekly news hours or shows or financial networks already use this as a segment of their broadcast. Would be a great tie in.

Providing there are no TM issue (God knows how the WIPO panelists see things), I would think low to mid xx,xxx.

You might consider starting your own blog with news and finance feeds and stock ticker streams for all markets worldwide. Could be a huge money maker for you as an affiliate program.

Good domain that needs to be developed. Potentially a steady stream of income for you improving your FinanceWeek!
 
Good name. I could see this one selling to an end user for xx,xxx.
 
It's worth less than Motherboards.com and more than BillGates.com
 
You guys are pretty good. I'm going to use this service more often. Now I'm getting a lot of offers since I switched to a parking company that has an inquire link.
 
You guys are pretty good. I'm going to use this service more often. Now I'm getting a lot of offers since I switched to a parking company that has an inquire link.

Funny you should say that - I've had 4 times as many offers / enquiries in 4 months at ND as I had in the previous 12 months at Trafficz, and they both have enquire links...
 
Funny you should say that - I've had 4 times as many offers / enquiries in 4 months at ND as I had in the previous 12 months at Trafficz, and they both have enquire links...

Domain Sponsor has no inquiry links so I had a big jump.

Of course I mostly get crap like this:

Domain Name: ssf.com
Offer: $400
Memo: To Whom it May Concern:
I am curious if you would be interested in selling this domain name. Please contact me by phone or email if so. I have no idea what it's worth so I would appreciate some sort of ballpark if you could do that.
Best,
Mark Gunson
 
I really like it. Don't think a reseller would pay too much, but this baby was born to be developed, a weekly magazine/website. Even a magazine too! potentially
Got to be mid $xxxx up to an enduser :)
 
resell to someone in froum here : mid XXX
end user X,xxx possible even XX,xxx if he really wants it :)

Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom