Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Show your guru domains

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I picked up mission.guru, getahead.guru and lifechanging.guru but failed on planning.guru, personal.guru and lifecoach.guru

Stellar names, especially planning/personal/lifecoach.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stellar names, especially planning/personal/lifecoach.
Theo

do u even read the posts lol

he said he FAiled to pick stellar names the one u mentioned. Failure to pick the stellar names when the extension is brand new tells me won't make a good investment

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Theo

do u even read the posts lol

he said he FAiled to pick stellar names the one u mentioned. Failure to pick the stellar names when the extension is brand new tells me won't make a good investment

Oh, dang, I didn't wear my glasses. :D But I agree, keyword + gTLD needs to be a great combo, or it loses a lot of its intended appeal.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the bickering by those not interested in the particular extension. This is a share your .guru thread, not a .guru sucks one :p

Absolutely correct, 100% and I am a dick for derailing this thread and I apologize everyone but I felt it needed to be said for the newbies who could potentially be led down the wrong path.

Carry on .guru and all the best of course. I hope everyone gets rich, I truly do regardless of the domains involved. :cool:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damnit that is the one I wanted!!!! You freaking dick.guru squatters! :lol:

I planned to develop it out and post the juicy pictures of my ex-girlfriends on there because to me they were all some dick guru's :smilewinkgrin:

Speaking of which there is one crazy hot potential dick.guru on Theo's website, the Colombian model one OMG I love her. :cool:

Now cough it up you squatters, tell us who got the dick in question?

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hahaha it's listed for sale on Sedo (not mine) I'm tempted to go make an offer just for fun :)

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So (to those that posted negative posts), is it necessary and mandatory to run topics by you first before we get your acceptance?
Some of us don't care if their noobie questions or crappy domains. But I feel that you will not allow us to post topics that are not acceptable to you. Some of us already have plenty of money and may want to buy these vanity domains (regardless good or crap extensions) and merely do this as a hobby. There is no hype. This thread was intended to show what domains we bought. There is no expressing how these domains will ever beat .coms. This thread is just a place to post what we bought.
id appreciate it if you would bully somewhere else as your expressing unnecessary insults to others.

Jesh, they are just domains, not some tool to rip your soul out. Relax. Just let us post what this original thread was intended

hawkeye

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jesh, they are just domains, not some tool to rip your soul out. Relax. Just let us post what this original thread was intended
But, then how those 'superior domainers' (cough) supposed to share their condescending viewpoints, and be able to wing insults to others, so they can prove (to themselves) that 'they are the all knowing ones', and anyone that may venture off into something they don't approve of, are misguided and wrong to not be following what 'they know' is 'the only way' things should be done? Start a separate thread, or God forbid, 'not' jump into a thread just to knock others ventures down? Geez, next thing you know, they may be expected to be civil here too.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If everyone had the same opinions on everything in life it would be pointless and so would all business, so now don't go getting your tighty whities all ruffled because we are all civil good hearted people here and anyone and everyone is free to speak their mind or post their .guru domains. Maybe not many people bothered to waste their money on any?

Also just because .guru domains suck does not mean that any of us are trying to prove anything or be "superior" that is just the way it is. Kinda like the earth is round, water is wet, .com is your master and rules the web, etc. :smilewinkgrin:

hawkeye

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If everyone had the same opinions on everything in life it would be pointless and so would all business, so now don't go getting your tighty whities all ruffled because we are all civil good hearted people here and anyone and everyone is free to speak their mind or post their .guru domains. Maybe not many people bothered to waste their money on any?

Also just because .guru domains suck does not mean that any of us are trying to prove anything or be "superior" that is just the way it is. Kinda like the earth is round, water is wet, .com is your master and rules the web, etc. :smilewinkgrin:
But the point and title of this thread, and others started like it, is 'Show Your Guru Domains', NOT 'Jump In And Criticize or Berate Guru Domains and Those That Bought Them'!

So if y'all aren't being 'superior' then why the need to pipe in with unrelated, snide and derogatory comments to the subject of the thread, of which one has no interest in??
Answer Alex - "What's a fun game egotistic know-it-all domainers like to do?"

Kinda perplexing really.

(And no, I didn't buy any .gurus.)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what are you doing in here then?

You know what, maybe some of us have watched this play out 5 times already in the past with other hyped bullshit extensions. Stop taking it personally or trying to pull out the "the big .com domainers are bullying everyone" card because it's bullshit. If you want to waste your money on .guru domains and learn the hard way be my guest!

You have it all wrong here, nobody is personally critizing anyone other than you now criticizing me and that won't work out well for you so let it go. The point is that many newbies are getting sucked into the hype out there and some of us won't sit around and watch it happen without at least saying something, honestly how YOU feel about it is completely irrelevant to me. No offense oh great mighty defender of the all knowing .guru title on top of the thread, give me a break. This is in the DISCUSSION forum so get over it!

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let it dangle bojangle! :lol:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think those of us, who offer "contrasting" or what some consider "negative" opinions, about registering .guru domains or gtlds in general....are just trying to "pay it forward" by sharing the knowledge and experience we've acquired.

it's no more than some other famous domainer telling you to do this or that, and you all rave about it because it's something you agree with or feel it's obtainable.

yet if that same person tried to steer you clear of these domains....would you listen?

but it's your money, do what you will with it.

GoodLuck.Guru is available!

:)

imo....

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Harikrishna.guru

The next time you see me on a street corner I won't be handing out books, just business cards (where you can download my books).

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, usually the person that get's mad first and start throwing personal insults is wrong and has no argument. No one here claimed to be more superior than anyone else.

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their personal opinion. No one claimed anything to be factual... Anyone can post anything they want on this forum, in any section, at any time, as long as it abides by the community guidelines.

If it was not for debate and if we all held the same opinions. Then, what would be the point of this forum?

This is the problem with America today, it is too womanized........ But, it just seems like you can not say a word without someone's feelings being hurt. "Oh, this is a thread for .guru's lover's, no one else allowed to post here." It sounds like something a 15 year old cheerleader would say!

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom