Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Show your guru domains

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ummm... That Flippa auction I linked to now says it sold at $50,000?

Edit: It's been relisted.

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wonder who got Domain.Guru and gonna give DomainSherpa.Com (Michael Cyger and others) a run for their money[/advice] with their gTLD guruness... :approve:

:director: INVEST IN .GURU
DON'T INVEST IN .GURU :director:

...I searched "david" and it was taken, all I'd ever get in this gTLD and others for vanity purposes only. If anyone picks up "david" in any gTLD, hit me up. Would take a peek at it and if it makes sense, I'd take it out of your hands for reg fees + a small ROI if it makes sense (not something like david.AARP :smilewinkgrin:).

So this shows that there is a small market (micccccrrrrrroooo) for gTLDs with the example given that I want my first name.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Yes.guru

Johnn.guru

Please.guru! :smilewinkgrin:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, folks, I think the .guru jokes are getting old.... Because, there will be some people posting their .plumbing, .clothing, .photograph, and .singles domains soon... Those are much funnier than .guru... LOL :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YesMyThoughtsExactly.guru!

ProblemWithDotGuruAndOtherNonValuableDomainsIsThereIsSoonToBeUnlimitedAmountsOfThemToRegister.guru

DontRegisterDotGuruDomainsUnlessYouHateMoney.guru

PleaseDontWasteYourMoneyEveryone.guru! :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow. i just found that girls(dot) guru got taken away from my godaddy account. when i had it for several days, i saw my information on the whois registry. when i called godaddy, they continued to blame the registry and not themselves. so why does the girls(dot)guru domain rest at godaddy? they should admit their mistakes. oh well. it was a so-so domain... so its official..i do not own any .guru.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WelcomeBackToTheGoodSide.guru

DidGodaddyKeepYourMoney.guru?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
wow. i just found that girls(dot) guru got taken away from my godaddy account. when i had it for several days, i saw my information on the whois registry. when i called godaddy, they continued to blame the registry and not themselves. so why does the girls(dot)guru domain rest at godaddy? they should admit their mistakes. oh well. it was a so-so domain... so its official..i do not own any .guru.

It shows as registered on 2/5 by a guy named jan alan schwartz. Do you have the order receipt?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking Jan could be a girl.guru :?:

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got the confirmation from godaddy that my name servers were going to be updated (a change i made to have it on my server).

as for data-mining...yup. saw it with my own eyes. reg'd a domain that said was $39.95 then when i accessed my cart, it said that the domain was no longer available. when i tried to pick it up again, the price increased to $199.00.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got the confirmation from godaddy that my name servers were going to be updated (a change i made to have it on my server).

as for data-mining...yup. saw it with my own eyes. reg'd a domain that said was $39.95 then when i accessed my cart, it said that the domain was no longer available. when i tried to pick it up again, the price increased to $199.00.

Yeah, a lot of funny stuff going on at GoDaddy lately.... It's funny how my Bo's never work, but the domains almost always end up being "hand registered" at GoDaddy. I had one BO credit for a whole year and it caught nothing.... but 90% of the time the domain was "hand registered" at GoDaddy...

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of funny stuff going on at GoDaddy lately.... It's funny how my Bo's never work, but the domains almost always end up being "hand registered" at GoDaddy. I had one BO credit for a whole year and it caught nothing.... but 90% of the time the domain was "hand registered" at GoDaddy...

Really ? That's scary....

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy is NOT a non-profit organization by any means.guru

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom