• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Selected.mobi for appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
6
Hello all, regged this some time ago, i'm looking for an appraisal and some development ideas if anyone can think of anything! Cheers
 
could be a wine site, as in "selected wine", usually I dont like the past tense, but it might work for this one, an online wine guide also might actually be something people could use on their mobile phone when they are in a wine store wondering what a good wine would be without depending on the store owners opinion. But I think the value totally is in the development here..I know people are looking to sell rather than to develop..but I think what most people dont realize is that you have a first mover advantage if you actually do more than just hoping for a buyer..good luck
 
Cheers for your positive comments Domainah it's very much appreciated! Anyone else with some ideas? I think domainah's suggestion is very good!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom